Join the Team
We are currently hiring for the following position:
- Part-Time Assistant
We expect to be hiring for these positions soon:
- Social Media & Marketing Specialist
- Content Creator
- Website Admin/Dev
Social Media & Marketing Specialist
At the present time we are no longer in need of a person to manage our social media, but we are still looking for an assitant who can help us to expand our reach and increase our engagement.
This could expand into other areas for the right person interested in building the brand.
See below for how to apply – it’s a very casual process
We have grand plans, and we are seeking some help to implement them. We have new designs and new products to introduce, but we need to strengthen our social media and marketing platforms first, and that’s where you come in. Normally we would have been out at VegFests meeting new people, but Covid changed all of that, so it’s time to adapt.
Compassionates is a casual brand focused on friendly messages of Compassion, Kindness and Veganism. We are seeking someone who can relate to these ideals, favors friendliness and compassion over the harsh techniques of some groups, and has an interest in helping to build the Compassionates brand.
If this describes you then read on for more details.
About the role
This is part-time position with limited hours and the potential to increase over time. Role will continue for the remainder of 2020, and if successful it will be extended into 2021. Success will be determined by audience growth and engagement, but primarily by the increase in sales.
- Create social media posts, manage promotions, and engage with social media accounts. We are initially expecting 1-2 general social media posts per week, plus posts around any active promotions. These are not blog articles, but just short posts highlighting a product, promoting a sale, sharing relevant content, or encouraging engagement..
- Assist with the design and implementation of email marketing campaigns. Initially around 1-2 a month.
- Manage Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns. These are very limited currently, but will grow with time.
- Suggest ways to attract potential customers through new marketing promotions or channels.
Role is 100% remote and location independent, but you must be eligible to work in the US.
Skills & Experience
- Proven history of creating engagement on Facebook & Instagram, particularly in an e-Commerce environment.
- A track record of being able to convert social media engagement into sales.
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram marketing programs.
- Ability to create successful email marketing campaigns. Knowledge of Mailchimp would be helpful.
- Knowledge and experience with other relevant social media platforms is desirable.
If you’re interested in the role, and believe you have the right skills, but don’t have a formal job history to back them up, please apply anyway! Just include a short note with your application to help us understand your situation.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, examples of your work, and any other information you would like to include to:
Hello at Compassionates.com
We look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any questions, please ask.